SOUTHWEST AG INSURANCE SERVICES is an independent insurance agency located in Claude, Texas, near Amarillo. We proudly serve clients all across the state, with a wide variety of insurance products.
The mission of our agency is to provide the insurance protection our clients need by offering quality products, excellent service, and guaranteed value. We are committed to finding the best insurance solutions for you, your family, and your business.
As an independent agency, we represent a multitude of insurance companies. We are able to compare coverage and prices in order to offer our customers the greatest possible value. In addition, SOUTHWEST AG INSURANCE SERVICES through its principal owner, has over 23 years of experience with products, in an effort to provide exceptional service to all of its policyholders.
We value the opportunity to discuss all of your insurance needs with you. Call us today and allow us to demonstrate our dedication to prompt, friendly service and superior customer care.
to serve all of Texas.
At SOUTHWEST AG INSURANCE SERVICES, we know that the manner in which we handle your claim is one of the most important aspects of our relationship with you. We pledge to assist you with each step of the claims process.
To report a claim during business hours, please call our agency at (806) 226-2319 as soon as possible. We will direct you concerning the next steps in the claims process.
Outside of business hours, please contact your insurance carrier directly, then contact us as soon as possible.
The following information may be helpful to you immediately following an accident.
1. Call our office to report the damage.
2. We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you on how to get it repaired.
1. Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place.
2. Determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
3. Call our office as soon as possible to report the accident. We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you to obtain estimates for repairs.
1. Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place, if possible.
2. Remain at the scene of the accident, and determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
3. Exchange the following information with the other driver(s): names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information, a description of damages.
4. Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
5. Call the police. Cooperate with the police and answer all of their questions.
6. Do not admit fault to anyone. You do not have all of the facts about the accident yet.
7. If your vehicle must be towed, ask that it be taken to a repair shop of your choice.
8. Call our office and report the accident as soon as possible. Our staff will verify your coverage/deductible and set up your claim with the insurance company that carries your policy.
1. Make whatever repairs are necessary to ensure no further damage can occur. For instance, turn off the water main for burst pipes, place a tarp on the roof for leaks, etc. (Keep a record of repair costs and retain receipts for these immediate and necessary expenditures.)
2. If the loss involves theft or vandalism, call the police immediately.
3. Call our office to report the claim as soon as possible. We will verify your coverage/deductible and give you advice for obtaining estimates for repairs.